Original topic:

Buds Live power issue

(Topic created on: 09-08-2021 07:23 PM)
Kelly88
Active Level 2
Options
Wearables
Hello. Yesterday I charged my buds and the case until it was 100%

I listen to them for maybe 20 minutes then put them back in the case and lefy for work, leaving them at home.

When i got home this morning both the case and the buds were at 0%.

The only item they are paired to is my phone which was with me, so why no power?
5 Comments
Valeriya
Options
Wearables

Hi Kelly88, could you try to restart the buds and check again if the battery is still draining off? Also, could you confirm if the cradle case was closed properly?

0 Likes
Kelly88
Active Level 2
Wearables
They charged just fine the next day and held the charge overnight. The case was closed properly. It was just so weird.
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Wearables

Hi, If the charging case is opened for an extended period while earbuds are placed in the charging case, earbuds will check if it is located correctly in the charging case.

In this process, a battery of earbuds and charging case is consumed continuously. Thus keep the charging case closed while you store or charge the earbuds, or when you charge the charging case.

0 Likes
Kelly88
Active Level 2
Wearables
Thank you and I did have it closed, which is why I couldn't figure out how both the buds and the case were drained of all battery.

I guess it was just a fluke.

Thanks though
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Wearables

Hi, we suggest you to reset your buds and check if the issue still persists.

First, navigate to and open the Galaxy Wearable app on your Galaxy phone. Tap Watch settings, tap Reset and then tap Reset again to confirm.

0 Likes