Original topic:

Galaxy watch 4 classic, Bluetooth call setting auto disabling.

(Topic created on: 08-05-2022 11:07 PM)
techguru
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
I'm experiencing a really weird issue with my galaxy watch. Every time when i try to call from my watch it give me an error message saying ...pls enable galaxy watch call setting in my phone Bluetooth settings. This keep happening. And i have to turn on that Bluetooth call option in my phone watch Bluetooth settings to make a call from my watch. Which is so frustrating. Because the only reason I'm calling through watch is because both my hands are engaged. I have no clue how to fix it, no idea what's the real reason behind this.anyone experience this issue?. Pls let me know... Thanks a lot.
3 Comments
Axton
Options
Wearables

Hi, If you are referring to a bluetooth device then both the device need to be within range and you need to enable the features. It's normal... You can easily know more about it by accessing the given link.
https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/mobile-devices/samsung-smartwatch-make-and-answer-calls/#:~:text=....

0 Likes
techguru
Active Level 1
Wearables
Every single time I make a call from my watch my phone is in my pants pocket. It's not because it's far away. I don't know why, my phone keep disabling this feature automatically. Now I have to turn it back on every single time to make a call from my watch. It's frustrating.20220809_125609_20740_1660064169.jpg20220809_125237_20739_1660063958.jpg
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Wearables

Hi, please perform a reset on your Galaxy watch and also try network reset on your phone.

After performing, check if the issue is sorted.

Please visit the given link to reset the watch. https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/mobile-devices/samsung-smartwatch-reset/

To reset your network settings, please follow the steps given below:

Navigate to Settings. Search for and select Reset network settings >> Tap Reset settings, and then tap Reset settings again >> If needed, enter your phone security credentials, and then tap Reset.

0 Likes