Original topic:

update for Bixby available.

(Topic created on: 06-18-2019 12:47 AM)
TBone
Expert Level 1
Options
Bixby
Not sure if many people would really care but there is an update for Bixby. 

0 Likes
4 Comments
TBone
Expert Level 1
Bixby
I didn't capture it in the screen shots but wow!!!!everything related to Bixby in the Galaxy store has horrible ratings. I think the highest rating was maybe 2 out of 5! Samsung that's gotta hurt, but that goes to show you have a long way to go to make Bixby good enough to roll it out in a smart speaker.
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Bixby
I don't even know why I bother 🤦🏻‍♂️, I try posting stuff on here about issues I found with Bixby hoping a moderator will pass it on to Samsung Bixby team to make improvements. so far it doesn't appear anything that I said has made it into an update yet because Bixby is still having the same issues in my experience. goes to prove that they don't really listen to customers very well because you can keep telling them every problem that you have with their services and yet they do not want to fix and apparently, or by the time the fix rolls out it's going to be so far along down the road is not even going to matter anymore.
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Bixby
sadly yes I would agree, I guess they have their own agenda and don't care what the customers think.
0 Likes
bixbynot
Beginner Level 2
Bixby
Bixby never gives me the address .
never find my contacts 👎👎
0 Likes