NoahsMom
Beginner Level 2
I had an update. Now my icons are different. Like less defined bigger blobs. Texting is set up differently. Is there a quicker way to reset or restore or choose other options? TIA.
NoahsMom
Beginner Level 2
my cell just finished an update. Now my texting is set differently
My icons are less defined but larger and kind of blob like.

Any way to reset, change or alter these?

Also anyone know anything about gmail recent changes. A window popped up stating a change and I could choose options but didn't have time to read it. I had an urgent email to get to so never read what I could have done. The changes are frustrating but stumbling through. Any way to bring back mssg to see what options I could have had?

TIA. 🙂
Dolly
Beginner Level 2
Please help me set my home screen with theme there. Also won't t slide. Help Please.
tgrlvr
Beginner Level 2
ugghh my Samsung Galaxy s9 just updated& now my apps are marshmallow
I hate them. any way to change them back?
Hummerbleu
Beginner Level 2
Bonjour à vous,

Depuis la mise à jour , pourquoi lorsqu'on lance Bluetooth il n'apparaît plus sur la page principale en haut à droite? Et pourquoi l'heure est affiché en haut à gauche quand on l'a en gros avec la météo ? On ne peut pas l'enlever du tout . Merci de vouloir essayer de m'aider.
Highlighted
carr0498
Active Level 9
CHM, I think you need to change the first sentence from "This is the perfect place to ask questions, and discuss around Samsung" to "This community is the..."

View solution in original post

CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
I thought it was implied I was referring to the community, but you are right. And you have 100 written peices of evidence to back it up.
jatinder
Beginner Level 2
note 9 battery is draining faster on one ui in comparison to the previous version .
rebelle74
Active Level 1
ont se qu'on peut avoir les pages en français
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Oui. Lancez votre propre discussion pour avoir les informations que vous voulez obtenir