karim2070
Active Level 3
es-ce que je vais recevoir la notification de mise à jour j'ai un S8+ je l'ai acheté au Canada numéro série SMG955W merci de me renseigner
fouaz
Beginner Level 3
comme moi
NoahsMom
Active Level 1
I had an update. Now my icons are different. Like less defined bigger blobs. Texting is set up differently. Is there a quicker way to reset or restore or choose other options? TIA.
NoahsMom
Active Level 1
my cell just finished an update. Now my texting is set differently
My icons are less defined but larger and kind of blob like.

Any way to reset, change or alter these?

Also anyone know anything about gmail recent changes. A window popped up stating a change and I could choose options but didn't have time to read it. I had an urgent email to get to so never read what I could have done. The changes are frustrating but stumbling through. Any way to bring back mssg to see what options I could have had?

TIA. 🙂
NoahsMom
Active Level 1
CHMultimedia

I posted twice. When looking to see where they were I saw YOUR WORDS SCREAMING AT EVERYONE TO STOP LEAVING QUESTIONS HERE AS YOU ARE NOT SAMSUNG.
1) At the top it clearly states this is where to leave comments and questions. WHICH IS WHY MINE ARE HERE.

2) YOU'RE NOT SAMSUNG. Awesome. Why are you here? Why are we directed here? Something is clearly wrong or off but you are helping NO-ONE BY YELLING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER.
Told to put messages here. Not ACCORDING TO YOU. SO tell me where I'm to go to post in detail so I can lower your blood pressure over this. YELLING AT EVERYONE doesn't guide anyone to where they should be or where you want them to go to .... to post.

It's better to guide, especially for those of us who may not be as savvy with forums and postings as you'd like to believe we are. So guide us step by step as I'd like my post where others will see and help me. Maybe you can share how to find or navigate quickly around the dashboard.

Thank you for reading yet another posting(2) and for guidance you give.

w/o p.
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
It's written nowhere that this is he place to leave comments and questions. This post is meant to show FAQs. I said that SAMSUNG MEMBERS is the perfect place to ask questions.

2) You are directed here because I wanted to give newcomers a quick and easy way to ferch frequently requested information such as Restoring Mobile Data button and Update Schedule and Info.

I clearly stated in the main post, in RED, BOLD, BIG FONT, that to receive appropriate help, you must launch your own thread. I can't help people here in an effective manner. And it occurred to me that nobody bothers reading back here when I comment back in the FAQ. The best way to have clear visibility to ask for help is to go to the Community Tab, tap on Forums and tap the blue button to create a new post.

I have edited the main post to make it crystal clear that this FAQ here is not the appropriate place to get help
Dolly
Beginner Level 2
Please help me set my home screen with theme there. Also won't t slide. Help Please.
tgrlvr
Beginner Level 2
ugghh my Samsung Galaxy s9 just updated& now my apps are marshmallow
I hate them. any way to change them back?
Hummerbleu
Beginner Level 2
Bonjour à vous,

Depuis la mise à jour , pourquoi lorsqu'on lance Bluetooth il n'apparaît plus sur la page principale en haut à droite? Et pourquoi l'heure est affiché en haut à gauche quand on l'a en gros avec la météo ? On ne peut pas l'enlever du tout . Merci de vouloir essayer de m'aider.
Highlighted
carr0498
Active Level 9
CHM, I think you need to change the first sentence from "This is the perfect place to ask questions, and discuss around Samsung" to "This community is the..."