Original topic:

Hot Topic - December 12th 2019

(Topic created on: 12-12-2019 06:35 PM)
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members!

Its been pouring lately, a lot of rain is just coming down. Stay warm everyone! I've also lost so many umbrellas like the clumsy person I am...so im just going to use my hood from now on. Hope everyone is getting their holiday cheer on! I'm struggling to a little - I think that my mood is a tiny bit tied to the weather, so when it rains, it's not exactly a happy day. I hope it'll get sunnier/snowier from here though!

I'm also seeing a lot of dogs outside more and more. Not too sure why, but I'm loving it! I really love dogs, but I don't have any of my own, because my family is allergic. Ah well, guess I can admire them from a distance. 

3606.jpg

Christmas photo created by teksomolika - www.freepik.com

[ANNOUNCEMENT]
We ended up coming up with a lot of answers for a majority of the questions asked in the last Ask an Expert - we saw that there were a lot of questions for just general Samsung Products. Because of this, our next Live Ask an Expert Event will take place on the 19th of December and will be a general topic - We heard you! We will answer any Samsung Related questions you may have:)

[HOT KEYWORDS]
There was a lot of stuff surrounding OneUI2 recently - I know that everyones excited about it coming out - we are too! When it finally comes to Canada, it'll definitely be an good time. Can't wait!

[WEEKLY BEST MEMBERS]
Thank you @CHMultimedia and @Cassidy for offering suggestions on how to improve Samsung Members. I'm going to keep advocating for new and improved things for everyone, so if everyone has an idea or suggestion, please let me know! I'll keep looking into it and seeing if its feasable or not.

[WEEKLY BEST SOLUTIONS]
Thank you @carr0498 for being helpful in the community, and for offering your insight! 

I hope everyone spends time with family and friends this holiday season!

Cheers,

JeremySmiling Face

2 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
Here it's been freezing and not even snowing! I actually like when it's raining but that's just the crazy person I am. Everything gets a different kind of atmosphere when it rains.
LeeLeeLee
Active Level 2
Others
so cold here the rain just freezes on the walkways x whoosh
0 Likes