My Best App

(Topic created on: 10-07-2019 06:22 PM)
Options
Others
For me, My Best App is loaded with 3 distinguishing feautures and these are:
1. Convenience and Speed
2. Security and Reliability
3. Benefits and Promotions
And This is the Samsung Pay! This is already preloaded on your Samsung Phones but still can be found on the Galaxy Store.

1. Convenience and Fast with just one Swipe of your Thumb (on my Note 10+) you don't need to bring your credit card with you.. It is supported by any machines that accepts Tap to Pay as it mimics your credit cards. I use it everyday to buy my daily needs, and online on my Galaxy Note 10+. It also stores your most used and popular membership and reward cards so you will not look at it on your wallet anymore, its all in one App. It is really conveniently fast.

2. Security and Reliability, as it is powered by Samsung Knoxx. There is no more doubts on your mode of payment in store as you feel secured and all your transactions are displayed on the app itself. 

3. Benefits and Promotions.

Yup it is loaded with benefits and promotions, I know this is marketing, but this one is a good marketing as the consumers will benefit on it.

Samsung pay changes my lifestyle when it comes to shopping online and in store. Its a modern way on mode of payment as you don't need to bring your cash and card with you.

How about you? What's your Best App??

Thank you!

#SDC #SamsungContest #MyBestApp

8 Comments
xiLLeNtz
Active Level 3
Others
on top of your first point, because of the magnetic strip emulation tech inside the phone, you can technically pay anywhere! Even if the machine doesn't have tap-to-pay enabled!
Others
thank you for this info.
0 Likes
xiLLeNtz
Active Level 3
Others
No problem. I don't use Samsung Pay but a friend who does finds it super helpful at Walmart!
Others
it is helpful. use it. hehe
0 Likes
Simba1
Active Level 6
Others
I wish we had the same version of Samsung pay that the states have. where you can buy gift cards and use the mst for debit cards.
Others
i hope it will come soon.. :)
0 Likes
j0n
Active Level 4
Others
Great app. My credit card isn't supported, unfortunately. No fault of Samsung though.
Others
i hope all the credit card company will let partnered with samsung..
0 Likes