Original topic:

Suggestion- Privacy Hub

(Topic created on: 01-20-2020 10:42 PM)
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Options
Others
Privacy is a bigger concern than ever today where data is the new gold. Thankfully, companies provide tools to protect it, and laws come to push companies to do more.

Samsung included many features that require your explicit agreement to gather and share your data to provide enhanced functionality. Unfortunately, except for the single "Personalization services" Samsung Experience Service option, there is no way to manage all those features simply and easily. You must go in each app that you agreed to, maybe forget some, and aren't able to effectively have proper control on your privacy.

This is why I suggest that some kind of Privacy Hub is implemented in Settings, to manage it all from one convenient spot.

Also please provide an option to disable ads on Samsung TVs
6 Comments
Others
Ty, need much more, i have gotten to a lot of the disable or uninstall apps. wowie, im not geek squad unfortunately.
Anyways, flu, trouble sleeps, i am; **bleep**... bleep rt.
am. How is your strike going?
Will hope the best 4 you, contracts can be broken i heard & won! i know not that issue. Many probs with all cell phone companies. Flawed systems, perhaps? flawed businesses, but overall Samsung for me has been ok. The device.
More i need, i need to try to modify life; hard & very expensive.
Have a great day Chmultimedia & good luck with all you believe!
Sleep well, and wake up to a pain free, awh i know. less pain each day!
🤟🤙😊🤜🤛👏🐾🐾🧸🎯
0 Likes
Others
fluish, huh.
0 Likes
Others
in a sentence? well I am.
Weird. bleep bleep bleep. god to CHAT BLEEP. MIGHT AS WELL. ANNOYING FOR US OLDER. BUT OLD HELP YOUNG.
GOD, IM TRYING TO FIGURE, BUT CANT.
0 Likes
Others
sleep, ??? but not swearing.... Wow, frustrated especially sick, any time... gtg
0 Likes
Others
They won! with a cell provider? Dont know with.....
0 Likes
Others
hit reply to edit, wow so small. YES WAY TO SMALL.
0 Likes