Original topic:

A52 5G issues

(Topic created on: 04-28-2021 10:28 AM)
rai-rai
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A
How do you resolve Samsung Galaxy A52 5G issues like:

1. Flickering light in the screen when someone is calling.

2. Receiving text messages when on airplane mode.

3. Heating phone while on charging.

Appreciate your replies. Thanks.

As of 5/9/21 - please see below comments of the attached pictures for your reference. Thanks.
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

Hey there! OOhhh...sorry to hear regarding your device. Yes, we suggest that you best have it appointed to your nearest service center since you've just recently bought it. Don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE HOTLINES:

MOBILE: #GALAXY (#425299)

LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864
Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864
Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111
Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM)

or via LIVE CHAT SUPPORT: https://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/PH

Hope this helps, and that your device be fixed the soonest.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

rai-rai
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Thank you!
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

You're more than welcome! Glad to be of help! 😊

Tomahawk1
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

I have the same problem! Where's the update so far???!? 😕 

0 Likes
rai-rai
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
The problem is the LCD and they already changed it.
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Galaxy A

With regards to the text messages getting through. You may want to check this link:
https://www.samsung.com/za/support/mobile-devices/what-is-enhanced-messaging/

But as far as we know, you shouldn't be receiving text messages when the Airplane Mode is activated. Hit us back on this one should you be able to resolve it. Thank you! Stay safe! :)

chirogan
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Hi. I just wanted to know if this issue was solved already for screen flicker during call. Experiencing the same problem with my a52 5g bought last april too. What was done by the samsung center?
rai-rai
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
Hi chirogan. When I got my phone back from Samsung Center, they said the problem was solved but need for more observation though I did not read the technical report. And now still experiencing the same problem and they will replace for a new unit once I report the same technical issues.

I think the problem is with the LCD. App and software are all updated. Did not drop the phone or whatsoever.

I hope they can fix this.
chirogan
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Im planning to bring my phone too today or tomorrow and seenwhat they can do to fix it. Im under Samsung Care Plus and ill do everything to fix the defect on my phone.

I believe its notnsamsung software. I screen recorded it and it did not appear on the recorded video. I think its a hardware issue that causes flicker. Will let you know what happens to mine. Thanks a lot for the reply.

How long was it since you reported it?
rai-rai
Active Level 3
Galaxy A
I have a recorded video and picture of the issue. Will show it to Samsung Center for their reference.

On the first issue, it took 2 weeks they received the unit because of the distance of the center. And now maybe this week they will have my unit for checkup.