Original topic:

Call & text on other devices

(Topic created on: 06-05-2023 03:53 AM)
Mykalia
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

I have a Samsung galaxy A13 4g phone and a Samsung galaxy tab s6 lite I was able to previously connect my tablet to my old phone Samsung galaxy j6plus how ever I'm not able to connect it to my current phone I have scanned the qr code the tab gives me and it comes up with <span;>cmc://setting?said=eSmjQ2Gxbox-cC1z8jr50KP-GCPhz0T9xpsItW7B7ec= I even went into settings and nothing comes up to solve the issue. How can I get my current phone to connect to my tablet?

0 Likes
1 Comment
Helenna
Options
Galaxy A
Hi, please ensure you have successfully signed into the same Samsung Account on your phone & Tab.

On your Galaxy phone, head to your Settings > Advanced features
Toggle on Call & text on other devices.

If this option isn't available on your device, ensure you are running on the latest software version. 

Tap on the Agree button to proceed to the next step.

Once you have completed the setup on your Main device, follow the above steps to link your compatible Galaxy Tab.

Please ensure that your Tab is connected to an internet connection and the same Samsung Account to successfully setup to this device. 

When the setup is complete on your Galaxy Tab, you should be able to view the Connected to - Your connected to device should be your Galaxy smartphone.

Please Note: You are only able to connect three registered devices at a time to your main device. If you would like to add another compatible Galaxy to your registered devices list, you will first need to delete a connected device from your mobile.

0 Likes