Original topic:

Can't find dual audio on Galaxy A53 5G

(Topic created on: 07-16-2022 11:19 AM)
Vadym
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
I can't seem to find the dual audio feature on this phone, even though I recall it being advertised in the initial announcement trailer for the device. 

I can switch between the audio sources individually, but I can't play both at the same time. I am running Android 12 OneUI 4.1 security patch June 1, 2022.

EDIT: Android 13 OneUI 5.1. Still nothing.

56 Comments
OldManMountain
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I have exactly the same problem with the Galaxy A53. I have read all of the comments attached to this question on Vadym's post. (38 comments as of 09.16.2022) and pursued every  suggestion the respondents offered therein.  No luck.  The problem remains:  i.e. While two Bluetooth speakers can Be simultaneously paired under the Bluetooth menu (both show up blue); yet it is not possible to get them to play simultaneously using ANY part of the pull down  "Media Output"  control panel described in other posts, including the MUSIC SHARE scanning pop-up menu, where it specifically references "Galaxy Earbuds."   Nope. On the media output control panel you can get one or the other Bluetooth speaker to play, but not simultaneously. When you tap one it turns Blue  and plays,  but the other one turns white and stops playing.   Yet back under the Bluetooth Settings Menu both speakers appear in blue and are still paired and available.  On the old A52 phone this was an easy process using "Dual Audio."  now on the A53 it  appears that unless you are using 2 sets of Galaxy  Earbuds... you out of luck. I think someone from Samsung Corporation needs to comment on this issue as it seems to be bothering a few folks. No doubt this is not the last we're going to hear about it.  So I have to ask. Is Samsung trying to force us to buy Galaxy earbuds?.

0 Likes
Vadym
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Thank you for supporting me on this. Unfortunately, though, you can't even play audio through 2 pairs of Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro. I have tried many times and have failed.
0 Likes
Rashidk67
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Music share works.... you can play Music on two Bluetooth buds, but it has to be galaxy buds .. 

0 Likes
Vadym
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
It does not work. I have 2 pairs of galaxy buds pros and I cannot play music to both of them simultaneously.
0 Likes
r0v
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I own A53 and I have the same trouble to play music simultaneously. I can choose one of devices but never both. I hope Samsung fix this feature in Android 13 soon.

0 Likes
Vadym
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
I hope so too. The update should be coming to A53 sometime November.
0 Likes
Ayberk
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Did you ever got dual audio working? Even after the update i still don't have the ticks. 

0 Likes
Vadym
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Nope, still can't get it to work. In fact, the music share button has completely disappeared from the media output menu.
0 Likes
ThatGuyAgain
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A
Still no dual audio on A53. Starting to miss my LG.
Vadym
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Yep. Even with OneUI 5.0.