Original topic:

Can't find dual audio on Galaxy A53 5G

(Topic created on: 07-16-2022 11:19 AM)
Vadym
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy A
I can't seem to find the dual audio feature on this phone, even though I recall it being advertised in the initial announcement trailer for the device. 

I can switch between the audio sources individually, but I can't play both at the same time. I am running Android 12 OneUI 4.1 security patch June 1, 2022.

EDIT: Android 13 OneUI 5.1. Still nothing.

56 Comments
Vadym
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Ah, okay. It shows up now. I have deleted all data but the media control tab still looks the same, and doesn't have the check boxes still.
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Weird 🤔
0 Likes
Vadym
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
Indeed it is
0 Likes
Galaxy A
Go back to Media and devices -> 3 dots on top right -> Uninstall updates

Try Music Share again to see if you have check boxScreenshot_20220716-145116_Settings.jpg
0 Likes
Vadym
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
There is no 3 dots, so I'd assume it's already in its factory state with no updates. It should also be noted that there are no available updates for it.
0 Likes
Vadym
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
See for yourself.Screenshot_20220716-135710_Settings_8880_1658005030.jpg
0 Likes
Galaxy A

There are few more ways to troubleshoot this problem.

You can try

Settings -> General Management -> Reset -> Reset network settings

*** Make sure you have Wi-Fi password. After network settings reset, you will need to re-join Wi-Fi and re-pair all the BT devices

Test the Music Share again and see if this work.

If above suggestion not working, you can try to go to Recovery mode to do a Wipe Cache Partition:

- Power off your phone

- Press and Hold Volume Up and Side key simutaneously

- Release all button when you see Samsung Logo

- Use Vol Up and Down keys to navigate

- Choose Wipe Cache Partition, then click on Side key for OK

- Click Yes

- Click Reboot system

Then try Music Share again.

If Wipe Cache Partition not working for you. You may consider do a full backup with SmartSwitch. Then perform a factory reset. Hopefully after factory reset will fix the problem.

0 Likes
Vadym
Active Level 4
Galaxy A
I think I'll just live with it the way it is, thank you. You've done so much already. 😃
0 Likes
Galaxy A

No problem. Have a good weekend  :)

Axton
Options
Galaxy A

Hi, If you are still having the issue after performing all the steps, we suggest you try backup and factory reset.
We kindly request you to access the given link below and follow the given steps.

For backup your data .
https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/mobile-devices/galaxy-phone-back-up-and-restore-data/
For Factory data reset.
https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/mobile-devices/galaxy-phone-perform-a-factory-reset/

0 Likes