Can't Save New Contacts

(Topic created on: 10-10-2020 06:01 PM)
mendyjane
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Hi all, I need your advice to solve my problem

Yesterday, I can save my new contacts

But, today, when I want to save new contacts, the system run so slow, loading and loading

I already tried to restart my phone, but still can't

If there's anyone who experienced the same problem, please kindly help me

Thank you
4 Comments
chibakutensei
Active Level 7
Galaxy A
maybe it can help:

1. Clean Cache Routinely

The first way to deal with a slow Android phone is to clean the cache regularly. Cache is a temporary storage of data in applications that helps reduce loading when the application is opened again.

The cache can be cleaned via a cache cleaner application that you can download on the Play Store. Or go to **bleep** Settings, click Application Settings, then Clear Data or Cache Data.

The right time to clear cache is when your Android phone is no longer used (for example, just before you go to sleep).

2. Stop the Application Running

Then, you can also improve the performance of your Android phone by turning off the running application. This is useful for cleaning RAM space which gives an anti-slow **bleep** performance effect.

To do this, go to Settings or **bleep** Settings, enter the Memory or Application menu, then select Disable.

3. No Antivirus Needed

Many think that Android phones are slow because of an attacking virus. In fact, if the cellphone is rarely connected to other unknown gadgets , it is unlikely that the virus will exist. So, actually Android phones don't need anti-virus.

You only need to use one anti-virus application which is usually installed directly as the default **bleep** application.

4. Update your phone software

Alert software updates that often you ignore it makes the performance of the **bleep** Android so slow , tablets . Yes, software that is automatically updated has improved features that make **bleep**'s performance even better.

So, there's nothing wrong with regularly updating the software once the latest version is available.

5. Reduce Widgets

A widget or software application that makes it easy for users to access the application without having to open it (quick view and use). Yes, the widget is installed on the main menu of Android phones. For example, clock widgets, Google widgets, the latest weather widgets in the Weather app, and so on.

Reducing widgets that are deemed unnecessary is also a way to deal with slow Android phones.

6. Turn off Auto Update Application

Basic settings on Android phones always update all applications automatically. In addition to consuming internet quota, cellphone memory will also run out faster. Because the latest version of the application is usually bigger.

Well, you can apply how to deal with a slow Android cellphone, namely by turning off auto-updating applications. Just try checking the application settings on your Android cellphone.

7. Return to Factory Settings

If you have done all the ways to overcome the slow Android cellphone above but it doesn't work, then reset it back to factory settings (factory reset) . However, please note that the factory reset will erase all data and applications.

So it's a good idea to back up your data first.
thank you 🙏

Galaxy A
hai friend. you can follow my step

Step 1
1. first , go to settings
2. choose apps
3. search " Contacts"
4. choose contacs
5 after that. you choose storage and click clear memory
6. last, you can click force stop
7. try again save your number contac

if the step 1 cant solved . you can check software update. if the new software available download it.
mendyjane
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A
Thank you so much for your help
Problem solved 🙏🏻
Moderator2
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy A

Hi mendyjane, you can try the advice from chibakutensei. Hope it helps!

0 Likes