Original topic:

can'tsearch emojis in the current input language

(Topic created on: 01-15-2022 01:23 PM)
rossputin
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy A
Any help on the above?  Adding a US language both global and keyboard (with a restart) did not help.
0 Likes
9 Comments
A20phone
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Hi rossputin. Try adding your imput language then look for the emoji face above your imput language click on it and you will see lots of emjois to choose from. It's above your keyboard.
0 Likes
rossputin
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Are you suggesting browsing? I can browse but with so many I want the search option as well.
0 Likes
A20phone
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Ok. to do that if you want their are at the bottom of the keyboard find which one you want. Click on it and it will show a bunch of emjois for that option. However if you want beside all the options if you can't find what your looking for beside keyboard their is a magnificat glass. Click on it and search for what your looking for! hopefully it will show!
0 Likes
rossputin
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Yes, the magnifying glass. That's what I am using and getting that error message.
0 Likes
A20phone
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
What does the magnfying glass keep doing?
0 Likes
rossputin
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
I'll enter a search term and get the above error message.
0 Likes
A20phone
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Ok
0 Likes
rossputin
Active Level 5
Galaxy A
Solution found. Go into Apps/Samsung Keyboard/Storage/clear DATA (not cache. That did not work).

Good luck to anyone who stumbles across this.
0 Likes
Valeriya
Options
Galaxy A

Hi rossputin, Glad that you found a solution. If you found a solution to your query please take the time to accept the comment that you find helpful as a solution by clicking on 3 dots and tap on "Accept as Solution" and help others with the same query.

0 Likes