Original topic:

Galaxy a53 Bluetooth issue in car

(Topic created on: 08-14-2022 09:48 AM)
Sirandar888
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A

UPDATE May 2023. Better late than never.

• Credit where it is due and Samsung is due some credit .... One of the updates to my phone fixed this issue and now my friends and colleagues no longer comment that I sound like a robot on Bluetooth in my Honda

Thank you Sammy

Got a new a53 and it works well but it has an issue with Bluetooth connection in my Honda accord 2013.

It is not a problem with my Honda has my previous LG phone worked absolutely perfectly with it.

My a53 connects to my car just fine and plays music perfectly and connects calls perfectly also but my own voice is garbled by distortion when I try to speak to anyone over the phone.

This is almost certainly a software issue with the a53 as there would be much more reports if it was a problem with Android.

And yes you can find other people on the internet who have this exact same issue with the a53.

JJust just fix it please.

174 Comments
mmills79
Active Level 2
Galaxy A

Samsung team!!!!

Are you listening??

There is a problem with the Bluetooth implementation on the A53 platform that causes the audio quality to  be distorted and sound robotic.

PLEASE FIX!!

mmills79
Active Level 2
Galaxy A

Samsung team!!!!

Are you listening??

There is a problem with the Bluetooth implementation on the A53 platform that causes the audio quality to  be distorted and sound robotic.

PLEASE FIX!!

lbailen2
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

My sister-in-law had this same issue with her Samsung Galaxy A53 bluetooth with her Rav4 (2018).  Her voice sounded like a far away robot when she tried to talk to anyone through the car's bluetooth. I read a comment online that updating her phone's Android system software would help the problem.  After doing an Android System Update and installing the update, I paired the bluetooth with the Rav4 again and every call is now clear. No more sounding like a robot!

0 Likes
RTC101517
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Anyone try to take their car to the dealer to see if the Bluetooth software need to be updated? I have the same issue between my A53 and 2017 Toyota RAV4, however it sound perfectly clear and fine when I connected it to the Bluetooth in my husband's 2007 Ford F-150 truck.

MikeS91336
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

I just downloaded and installed the latest software for my Toyota Entune system and that did not fix the problem. That places this problem squarely in Samsung's hands. And I drive a '16 Toyota Corolla, not an obscure by any measure.

lghome
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy A

Same thing there.  I have a 2015 RAV4 and just recently did the Entune update.  This didn't start till I got my new Samsung A53.

olecrap
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
This phone never did work on the Bluetooth function and it looks like Samsung will do nothing until there is a class action is laid down.

Come on Samsung let's get the ball rolling and fix what it is you have sold .

Just a complete disregard for a product that they claim does not have any issues. 

Time to wake up Samsung and address this problem? 

Better still do you even read these concerns from your customers. 

Bev1
Active Level 1
Galaxy A

Yes, just spoke to starlink with my  2017 Subaru, they said since the age of my car, it is now up to samsung to correct this issue.

Ray_S
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

Just updated the software in a 2016 Subaru Outback. That did NOT fix the issue. This IS an A53 software issue that Samsung is aware of and is working on finding the issue.

Galaxy A

Has Samsung resolved this for you yet?

We are having the same issue in our 2015 Subaru Outback.