Original topic:

Galazy A53 Bluetooth

(Topic created on: 05-16-2022 12:02 PM)
Members_qcdE6cJ
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy A

Hello... Are there problems with this phone with Bluetooth? Bluetooth doesn't work well with earbuds or in my car Bluetooth. I know my car's Bluetooth is good because if I use my other phone I don't have any issues

5 Comments
Helenna
Options
Galaxy A

Hi, we are sorry to hear that your'e experiencing this issue with your device.

Please reset your network settings and verify if it resolves the issue.

Follow the steps below to reset network settings :

1.Navigate to Settings. Search for and select Reset network settings.
2.Tap Reset settings, and then tap Reset settings again.
3.If needed, enter your phone security credentials, and then tap Reset.

0 Likes
Members_qcdE6cJ
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Thanks for the reply so far it seems to be working with my earbuds, I haven't tried it out on my car yet

0 Likes
belgique79
Active Level 2
Galaxy A

As many have written in other threads, this "fix" does not work. Why does Samsung keep pushing this unsolution? If I have to get a new phone to get hands free, you can bet it won't be a Samsung (and this is all I have ever had). 

belgique79
Active Level 2
Galaxy A

Spent about an hour yesterday with the Samsung rep at my local Best Buy. Very knowledgeable gent on the phone workings. We were in the car the whole time where he tried all the things (that don't work) posted here by Samsung plus a lot of skills he has. Nothing worked. A51 works perfect. A53 never worked. I appreciated his time and skills. Guessing Samsung Hq could care less. 

belgique79
Active Level 2
Galaxy A

Spent about an hour yesterday with the Samsung rep at my local Best Buy. Very knowledgeable gent on the phone workings. We were in the car the whole time where he tried all the things (that don't work) posted here by Samsung plus a lot of skills he has. Nothing worked. A51 works perfect. A53 never worked. I appreciated his time and skills. Guessing Samsung Hq could care less.