Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

multi user not showing

(Topic created on: 11-23-2020 11:47 AM)
AbdelrahmanMatar
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
So on stock android there is a feature where you can have more than one user like guest and work, but I cant seem to see the feature on my galaxy a50. Does the feature exist on one ui 2.0 or not?
0 Likes

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Galaxy A
I believe multiple user account is not support on Smartphones. Tablets has multiple account feature.

View solution in context

0 Likes
Solution
Halston
Options
Galaxy A

Hi AbdelrahmanMatar,
The multiuser account feature is not available on Smartphones as mentioned by Tallman, and it is available on Tablets.

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Comments
Solution
Galaxy A
I believe multiple user account is not support on Smartphones. Tablets has multiple account feature.
0 Likes
Solution
Halston
Options
Galaxy A

Hi AbdelrahmanMatar,
The multiuser account feature is not available on Smartphones as mentioned by Tallman, and it is available on Tablets.

0 Likes
Galaxy A
thanks everyone. I have found an adb command on reddit to try and will let you know if it works. have a nice day
Halston
Options
Galaxy A

Hey AbdelrahmanMatar,
Thanks for your time and clicking on Accept as Solution which will be helpful for other members with the same query.

0 Likes
Galaxy A
well, I tested it and the adb command and it did not work. now I have to root. oh well. Samsung, add this feature in a new update
0 Likes
Halston
Options
Galaxy A

Hi AbdelrahmanMatar,

Rooting disables some of the built-in security features of the operating system, and those security features are part of what keeps the operating system safe, and your data secure from exposure or corruption. Please note that the rooting of the device will void the Samsung warranty.

0 Likes