Original topic:

Samsung A13 5g camera voice command

(Topic created on: 05-13-2022 09:54 PM)
Firehorse
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy A
Hi, I have just got the Samsung A13 5g, after using previously an LG S7 ThinQ.  I enjoyed the camera voice command feature of the latter phone and am disappointed that I cannot set up my new Samsung with camera Voice Command as the method/toggle is not listed at all to select...just palm control. Is voice command for camera not featured at all for this model?  Can anyone help with this?  Thanks.  😀
7 Comments
Galaxy A
Please confirm, if you...

open Camera app → click gear icon on top left corner → shooting methods

Do you see voice command there? See my screenshot.

If voice command not there, try the following.

Long press on Camera icon → click i on top right corner → storage

Clear data and cache - this will reset your camera settings to factory default.

Now, try go back to camera settings and check if voice command there or not.Screenshot_20220514-164608_Camera_17922_1652568368.jpg
0 Likes
Firehorse
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Hello Tallman, thanks for your reply. The voice command was not listed and so I cleared the caches as you suggested under storage, and returned to see if voice command was there, but unfortunately it still looks like the screenshot attached. Not sure why Samsung would omit this feature. 🤔 Screenshot_20220515-052006_Camera.jpg
0 Likes
myfangus
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

hey did you ever get the voice command to appear?  ive had a13 5g over a year and voice command was once available as an option but no longer is. great phone though!

0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Galaxy A

Hi, we will consider it as a feedback.

We will forward it to the appropriate team for review.

0 Likes
Firehorse
Active Level 1
Galaxy A
Is there no way to work around this? It seems weird that this phone model does not have it as an option.
0 Likes
Itsmedammit
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

it is so inconvenient not to have this feature that I may have to buy a different phone and that makes me angry. What a stupid stupid thing to leave this out and yes I did follow your instructions and they didn't work

0 Likes
aliris
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

This is a problem on my new T14.  So it has not only not been fixed on the T13 but it is perpetuated on the T14.  😕

How ridiculous?!

0 Likes