Original topic:

Galaxy Book pro 360 Wifi issue

(Topic created on: 04-12-2022 05:03 AM)
AJ_north
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Books

Hi,

My Galaxy Book 360 (15.6") came originally with Win 11 Home. When starting it up it wanted to connect to my Wifi connections, I tried 2 different - one with password, one without - the computer didn't want to connect. All other devices work fine with either... This step i blocking the setup process from using the computer at all - I cannot get into Windows.  Tried the whole setup process 5 - 6 times... no success!

So I booted the book from a USB drive and installed WIN 10 Pro 20H2 fresh - this probably blew the warranty(?) - erasing the WIN 11 Home installation. This computer is sold in other configurations with WIN 10 Pro, so I assumed this would work fine.  The start up into Windows 10 worked well, but i still cannot connect to any network as the drivers for most of the hardware did not come with this WIN 10 installation. 

Is there a WIN 10 driver package to download for this computer anywhere??

Thanks!

0 Likes
3 Comments
Helenna
Options
Galaxy Books

Hi, Please visit the below link to update drivers in Galaxy Book pro 360.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/computing/samsung-laptop-update/

0 Likes
bdhh58
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Books

I noticed this string of questions when I googled "why does the Samsung Galaxy Book pro 360 have "no" next to WIFI when all other convertible laptops do? Is this a permanent option since this model is still being built and sold???   And don't say a driver because if it's not on the board a driver won't fix the problem.

0 Likes
bdhh58
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Books

And by the way, I came across this and was getting ready to purchase this laptop because it was better equipt than the other. However, this "NO" next to 
WIFI changed my mind.  And a better question when everyone is buying laptops to work away from home, especially small ones like this one, why on earth would Samsung choose to launch a product that doesn't support wifi?

0 Likes