Original topic:

A Beautiful Mind by Paula C. Jensen, 2024.

(Topic created on: 03-08-2024 10:48 PM)
PaulaJensen
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Gallery
John Forbes Nash, Jr. (1928-2015), widely regarded as one of the greatest mathematicians of the 20th century, was known for his work in game theory and his personal struggle with paranoid schizophrenia. Subject of the 1998 Sylvia Nasar biography "A Beautiful Mind" & the 2001 Oscar-winning Ron Howard film of the same name. "Perhaps it is good to have a beautiful mind, but an even greater gift is to discover a beautiful heart." #LetsDrawSchool_2024 #Drawing #Challenge #PaulaCJensen_2024 #ArtRage

5 Comments
SgtStubby
Active Level 8
Galaxy Gallery
I have that movie and love it. Also have 6th sense and love that one too.
My wife's brother saw beautiful mind at our house the first time and he cry at the end. He was a teacher and high school principal and farmer his whole life.
Sadly he got cancer at 50 and passed away shortly after.
He did well and accrued a fair ammount of wealth in his short life.
Most of it went to his kids who spent it all.
PaulaJensen
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
I have this movie too, along with another Ron Howard film Cinderella Man (Russell Crowe) which is pretty good too 😀. I found out John Forbes Nash Jr had another son from a previous relationship. The son he had with his wife Alicia had inherited both his father's mathematical genius and mental illness.
SgtStubby
Active Level 8
Galaxy Gallery
Ya my sister, he was smart
AmeriCanuck
Active Level 8
Galaxy Gallery
You are certainly even more talented even more than I thought @Paula. And that is a great movie!
PaulaJensen
Active Level 7
Galaxy Gallery
Thanks 😊👍👍