Original topic:

🥁The #withGalaxy Hidden Shapes contest results!🥁

(Topic created on: 07-30-2020 10:52 PM)
Options
Galaxy Gallery

Hi everyone!

We had so many great entries for the #withGalaxy contest! There were so many submissions, and it was very difficult to choose just ONE person to win! But alas, we have a winner!

Congratulations to @seobro with this submission: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Gallery/Hidden-Shapes-withGalaxy/m-p/2546813

Thank you to everyone who participated, you all have such a different and fresh perspective of the world - it was a treat for me and everyone else to look through what you shared:) 

Stay tuned for more contests! I believe theres a Note10|10+ Wallpaper challenge going on right now, so feel free to check it out by clicking on it! We'll see everyone around:)

Cheers,

Jeremy :)

114 Comments
LoveevoL
Active Level 1
Galaxy Gallery
oh hi lexi oh your such a wonderful and pretty person
0 Likes
mariabh
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Gallery
sfcf
0 Likes
Galaxy Gallery
ok:(
0 Likes
Samsung_I7rPECi
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
Cascades (the 100% recycled fibre) toilet paper
Shashi007
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
pair blue tooth to device SRS-BT
0 Likes
szq
Active Level 4
Galaxy Gallery
k
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Gallery
Samsung Galaxy Tab on my picture and phone number 4168202110
my email
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Gallery
where is Canadian samsung driver on my phone number +14168202110??
0 Likes
Esse1234
Active Level 1
Galaxy Gallery
m
0 Likes
krudygagne
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Gallery
well **bleep** t guess I'm the worst person around I not as good as all the people who went to so much trouble to destroy my life I even tried to be by myself and I always just so mean and crazy, no one would do anything like that to me right Roberta komeak, I was crazy for thinking you had all these **bleep** videos and sites I no I'm not perfect, really are you better i did a lot for you and my good neighbor Joe segin , your so **bleep** good and so many other people
0 Likes