Original topic:

Alarm tile in the notification swipe down panel

(Topic created on: 09-14-2018 05:46 AM)
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
so I did search the forums before posting :)) and I found a post that guides on how to download a batch file to add more tiles to the top notification swipe down panel.

I am a really new Android user and I think that it is super complicated for me to try. Don't want to mess something up on the new phone!

is there another way to add extra tiles on the top swipe down? the 2 I need is alarm and mobile data and that is how I came across the link to fish 😋 TIA
0 Likes
19 Comments
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
I read the whole thing .. so once ADB is running what command do I run to enable mobile data toggle? and how do I get the other cool things you have on your phone? 😊😊
0 Likes
carr0498
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
the instructions on the xda page are not super clear to most, which is why I posted my link further down, the pdf included gives you the step by step instructions. it is based off the xda article
Galaxy Note
YVW 🙂🐧
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
the pdf is better am trying this today 😊
0 Likes
carr0498
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
for the data and hotspot toggles see the pdf included in the post https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_CA?projectId=0&meta=#/post?postId=208326

for the alarm, what I use is the transparent weather app in Google play with the 5 day extended forecast, and by tapping on the hours of the clock, it takes me to my alarms.7b1494db-630e-45b5-939c-9d5e3b836b80.jpg
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
that's an idea..!
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
@carr0498 - Ya you're right - Sometimes a little confusion is a good way to learn though 😛
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
agreed. one question though: in that pdf instructions for adding the tiles it asks to add the words mobile data and hotspot at the end of the string. the command line

so for alarm I guess just add alarm? is it case sensitive? or called something else?

Am I making sense lol?
0 Likes
carr0498
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
there's no shortcut tile for alarm...unfortunately you can't just add anything, it won't recognize it
0 Likes
iFlYSoLo
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
booooo 🥺🥺🥺
0 Likes