Bixby Routines uses machine intelligence to learn your usage patterns and preferences. It can then use this to automatically adjust settings, control apps, optimize the battery, and much more.
You can also manually set up routines yourself based on where you are and what you’re doing.
1. Pull down the notification panel and slide it to the left.
2. Tap on “Bixby Routines” underneath the icon.
3. Tap “Details”.
4. Tap the “Recommended” tab and select one of the Routines from the preset list of options.
5. Adjust the “If” and “Then” according to your requirements.
6. Tap “Save routine”.
7. The routine is saved and will now appear in the “My routines” tab.