Original topic:

Bluetooth audio issue after phone call

(Topic created on: 12-19-2022 06:09 PM)
Eagleheart
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

I have an interesting issue with my phone.  Two issues that I assume are linked.

When I'm listing to any media my Bluetooth works just fine with no issue. However, when I get a phone call the Bluetooth acts fine but once the call is over and I go back to the media the sound is drastically reduced. It only comes back to normal sound level once I turn off and back on the Bluetooth or turn off the phone call option in the Bluetooth setting.

The second part to this is when I'm in the car, the car sometimes automatically thinks it's on a phone call even though I'm not. The other part is similar to the above, the media playing sound level is fine until I get a phone call, after the phone call is over, the car thinks it's still on a phone call, and going back to the media the sound is severely reduced and sounds almost AM style radio only after I turn off the Bluetooth and back on will the sound level return.

I have no idea what is going on or how to fix it, any ideas?

8 Comments
Troubadour
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Replying only to the volume issue, Samsung changes the name of features for different models so you may have to search further. On my tablet A7 I go to Settings and search for Audio, found under Sound. I am given Audio Ducking (this may not be visible unless you have changed settings under Accessibility) and Sound Feedback Volume. Playing with these may solve your problem although why it doesn't revert puzzles me. Also search under Audio for other options. There are also different sound volume settings for different components. In my case I haven't found the right shortcut so I can only change phone volume when I am in the app. I can change the volume for different bluetooth speakers under drag down from the top, choose 'device'.
0 Likes
lovetogotospace
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Does anyone know any free goodvpn apps and any good apps to stop spam calls and stop unwanted xalls pls help me
0 Likes
christopher9123
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note

Have you figured this out? I have the same issue on my Note 20 Ultra and Bluetooth neckband. I don't use Bluetooth in my vehicle anymore, as it will automatically connect to my phone when I don't want it to. Anyway, I am getting no help with this searching online.

Chris 

0 Likes
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note

Hello @Eagleheart

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. I suggest sending an error report within 2-3 minutes of the issue occurring for this to be investigated by our research and development team. Error reports assist with identifying any deviations in your device performance. Once analysed, our team will get back to you with a response to advise further steps.

To send an error report:
Samsung Members app > Support > Error reports > select issue category > Describe issue and frequency > Tick ‘Send system log data’ > ‘Send’ in top right.

Kind Regards,

SamsungClaudette

0 Likes
niexasqrw
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note

a52s 5g similar issue. my media on earphone is often forced through call channel with low quality

0 Likes
SamsungClaudette
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note

Hello @niexasqrw

I am sorry to hear that you are having a similar issue. I suggest sending an error report within 2-3 minutes of the issue occurring for this to be investigated by our research and development team. Error reports assist with identifying any deviations in your device performance. Once analysed, our team will get back to you with a response to advise further steps.

To send an error report:
Samsung Members app > Support > Error reports > select issue category > Describe issue and frequency > Tick ‘Send system log data’ > ‘Send’ in top right.

Kind Regards,

SamsungClaudette

0 Likes
smilley13
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Same issues. It's very irritating due to constant work calls.
DimmestLight
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
Just had this issue on my s22, restarted my phone and that fixed it.