Original topic:

Bring the NoteFE to Canada!

(Topic created on: 01-02-2018 05:49 PM)
CloudedFlower40
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
The Note7 was a great phone, but we all know what happened. A few months later, Samsung released a 'succsesor' to the Note7 known as the NoteFE(Fan Edition). It's exactly a Note7, but with a smaller and safer battery and running Android 7.0 and Samsung Experience 8.1. It's already been released in some Asian markets. I can happily confirm there have been no explosions reported. Now you may ask, 'Why bring the NoteFE here?' Well, firstly, the Note8 is great but too expensive, and secondly, they no longer sell the Note5 here. The NoteFE would be a great middleground between the Note8 and Note5. You still get that great curved display and a great S Pen.
0 Likes
3 Comments
Galaxy Note
That sounds like a good idea. I have the Note 8 and I love it. I know it's pricey but it's worth it. Also the battery life isn't bad at all. It last me all day and then some, I even have some charge left before plugging it in at night
RichMan1
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
I don't think anyone would buy it tbh if it came to Canada tbh, as you get the old curved screen like S7 edge and will also costs more than S7 edge. If you really want it you can import it, or just buy the Note 8 on a discount day.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
well actually
0 Likes