Original topic:

Earphone (wired) audio too low.

(Topic created on: 02-04-2023 08:58 PM)
Ashishkumarrao
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi,
I am using Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra and I listen to my music using wired earphone. I am facing issue with the audio being too low on my earphones. I have to turn my audio at a level more than half to be able too listen anything. I have tried cleaning and changing my earphones but nothing has worked. I am assuming that the issue is somewhere related to software and some internal setting. However, I am not entirely sure. If someone could help me with this, your help will be really appreciated. Thank you.

0 Likes
2 Comments
Helenna
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi, please remove all accessories and restart your device.

Make sure there isn't anything that may interfere with plugging in the headphones.

Remove the headphones and connected accessories such as cases, charms, or skins. Once you have removed everything, restart your device and check for the issue.

If you are using a third-party USB-C adapter that allows you to use headphones while charging a device without a headphone jack, remove the adapter, and then connect the headphones directly to the device.

Check if there are any software updates for your device by navigating to Settings, and then tapping Software Updates or System Updates.

If you still have issues with your wired headphones, please visit a Samsung authorized service center to get it examined by the service technician and get it fixed.

Please visit the link given below to know the nearest Samsung authorized service center.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/service-center/

0 Likes
Ashishkumarrao
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Hi Helenna,
Thank you for your response. I am currently using the original samsung USB C to 3.5 mm adapter with my phone. The phone charges well, it is just the audio which is the problem.
0 Likes