Original topic:

Headphone and built in microphone cannot work in the same time

(Topic created on: 04-24-2020 03:27 PM)
JSUtKiddinGG
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

I have Note10+ and I think it is stupid that I have to unplug my headphone every time I try to call somebody or send a voice message just because all my headphones have no microphones.

I had no problems with my iphone before and I think it is a simple function that samsung phones should also support.

0 Likes
3 Comments
keagan
Options
Galaxy Note

Hey @ JSUtKiddinGG

An external device (in your case : headphones) may be preventing the microphone from working. Try using headset with inbuilt microphone and see if it resolves your issue. I suggest you to use devices compatible with your Samsung mobile to avoid trouble.

Galaxy Note
If you have headphones plugged into the device - Of course it's going to disable the mic on the phone... You wouldn't want two sources providing input to the phone call.
The device needs Headphones /Earbuds that have inline mics & That's not just Samsung - It's common sense for the engineers to desi it like this - Same goes for Bluetooth Headphones/Earbuds.
KINElijah
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
Back in the day we use to have flip phone who could speak and ear with old earplug at the same time, the feather should be as an altenative to JustKidding
0 Likes