Original topic:

S Pen Disconnected Note 10 plus

(Topic created on: 01-17-2023 10:59 PM)
Prabh33
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
My S Pen on Note 10+ just disconnected automatically and would mot reconnect now.
Have ttied to restart phone many times and clicking on "tap here yo connect it again" does not work.
Removing the Spen from the slot does bring up menu amd works fine...but Still keeps on showing S Pen disconnected.
 Anyone else experiencing this issue?
11 Comments
Prabh33
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Here is screenshot of the same.Screenshot_20230117-234125_Air command.jpgScreenshot_20230117-234138_Air command.jpgScreenshot_20230117-234606_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
PókeDynamax
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Your Spen lithium battery official dead. You'll need to purchase a new Spen. The only feature will not work is S pen air action. The Spen itself continues work until your phone dies completely. If you are getting irritated with S pen disconnect. Pull down Notification look for S pen air action and tap it off. Samsung doesn't make note 10/+ Spen. Ultra S series Spen alternative purchase and fits back to the slot. If you insist to get exact series. You can check online store.
0 Likes
CynicalJerk84
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
You can by S pen on wish for like 5 bucks. Works perfect just doesn't say Samsung on it.
0 Likes
PókeDynamax
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Buying any Spen will work no matter and doesn't require battery to write surface.. Can a 5 dollars pen work S pen air action. If you can proved this post?
0 Likes
CynicalJerk84
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
I bought one for my note 8 work's fine by i not sure about the air action part. Wasn't available then.
0 Likes
PókeDynamax
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Coming from note 8 perspective. Those pen don't have battery in it. Air action requires S pen with battery. Features requires bluetooth wireless connectivity with phone. 5 dollars pen can't do it, but it will still work on their screen only.
0 Likes
CynicalJerk84
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Ya could be the case. Could always order one and see. They do have them for the 10plus..worst-case your put like 10 bucks big woop
Helenna
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi Prabh33, please check that if you have followed the below steps:

Check the app permissions:

In order to communicate with your S Pen, the Air command app must have the permissions for Nearby Devices and Physical activity enabled.

From Settings tap Apps >> Tap the filter icon next to Your apps >> Tap the switch by Show system apps to turn it on, then tap OK >> Tap Air command, and then tap Permissions >> Tap Nearby devices and make sure it's set to Allow. Do the same for Physical activity.

Reset the S Pen:

Attach the S Pen to its designated spot >> From Settings, search for and select Air actions >> Tap Air actions again, then tap More options (the three vertical dots), and then tap Reset S Pen >> Your S Pen will now be reset and you can begin using it again.

If your S Pen is still not connecting to your device after performing the reset, you will need to replace your S Pen.

Please contact Samsung Canada Parts for purchasing the part by referring to the part name and the product’s model number.

Please access the below link for visiting the web-site of Samsung Canada Parts. Please turn OFF pop up blocker to access the link below.

http://www.samsungcanadaparts.com/ 

You can also reach them over the phone at 1-877-407-6593 (Toll-Free number)

Hours of Operation (EST): Mon - Fri: 7:30am to 8:00pm, Sat: 8:00am to 4:00pm. You can email them at: info@samsungcanadaparts.com

0 Likes
Tomiso1
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note

I have done all these steps. But I'm not in Canada to get a replacement Spen. 

0 Likes