Original topic:

Note 10+ S Pen keeps disconnecting and won't connect

(Topic created on: 05-26-2023 09:35 PM)
ShaWin
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
My Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ S pen will not connect with the device and I keep getting notifications that S pen disconnected. How can I fix this. With S pen not connected I am not able to use the Air commands. My device can still recognize if the S pen is inserted into the device or not. Any help will be appreciated. TIA.
7 Comments
PókeDynamax
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Try reset Spen by going air action setting then tap three dots and tap reset.
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi, please visit the link given below and follow the steps to how to fix the S Pen connection issue on your device and verify if your issue is solved.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/mobile-devices/how-to-solve-s-pen-connection-issues/

ShaWin
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note
This did not resolve my issue. The S pen will not connect with device no matter whatever I do.
0 Likes
Laner77
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
Same issue with my 10+
0 Likes
Laner77
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
I'm having the same issue after installing the May 1, 2023 update. I've reset the pen multiple times, I'm using the same pen that came with it, and I've restarted my 10+ multiple times...no change.
0 Likes
Vic20
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
If you tried all the tricks and still not successful, it's a hardware issue. The capacitor inside the S Pen is simply dead. At this point you need a new pen. Mine died a few months ago and replaced it with S Pen Pro. Got it cheap when it was half off.

You can remove the annoying notification at least like any other notification. Thank goodness as that was really annoying constantly seeing it pop up.
0 Likes
WJS2269
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
I am facing same issue right now with my note 10 plus. Very disappointed, I think it's their way of making you upgrade your phone.... lol
0 Likes