Original topic:

S23U OR N20U

(Topic created on: 11-09-2022 08:04 AM)
TBone
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I have a N20U I bought it on a smoking deal last year. I was thinking about maybe upgrading to the S23U next year. But something really bothers me, how Samsung removed the SD card. Because 128GB just isn't going to cut it. The minimum should be 256GB just the the note series was of a few years ago. So I'm thinking my options are going to be stick with my N20U for awhile longer. Or I may have to try and order a S23U with 256 or 512GB storage. What do you guys think about the situation or the removal of the SD card. 
0 Likes
9 Comments
Galaxy Note
I just recently upgraded from the S21 Ultra to the Filp 4 and don't have an issue with the SD Card being removed as the amount of memory space on the phone is sufficient enough whenever I download apps or games.
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
For some people it's not an issue. For others it is that have alot of music or video files or photo albums. Which I do.
KOTS21
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
From what I see the s23 ultra is going to have minimum 256gb and that's plenty for me I'm waiting for it and I'm going to sell my z fold 3 for that phone but if you're happy with the note 20 ultra stick with it my wife has it and she's very happy with it.
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Ya I have alot of pictures and videos and music on my phone. But I have the SD for the larger files and all that. But I see right now as everything is between the internal and SD card and its over 128GB. So I would need 256GB minimum.
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
But to be honest I don't feel like I need to upgrade from my N20U to the S23U right away or anything. But we will see what happens. Right now my N20U does everything I need it to do and I don't care as much about software upgrades like I did a few years ago. As long as I get an security update about every month or 2 is go enough for my needs.
0 Likes
KOTS21
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Like I said if you're happy with your phone keep it and the s23 ultra is around the corner and very soon they're going to be leaks that are going to be out soon so you can have a idea to upgrade or not.
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Ya I think that's the plan
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
Although i understand why sd cards are important for some, i personally never really cared for them. 256 or 512gb is more than enough for me. Im also thinking of upgrading to the S23 Ultra from the S22 Ultra.
TBone
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
Ya I would need 256GB just to make it worth it.