Original topic:

Samsung and Samsung care is a fraud (loyal customer since 2014)

(Topic created on: 03-11-2022 01:04 PM)
khehra
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Samsung care plus is a fraud service. When i got my note 20 ultra in Samsung experience store, the store manager asked me to buy it since it covers accidental damage. I said I don't need it as my credit card covers upto 1000 dollars in repairs. He said if your phone breaks in half, it can't be repaired but Samsung care will replace it so it's good for you. Fast forward to today and Samsung care over the phone refused my claim citing "catastrophic" damage. 

I am without a device and I paid for a service that can't even be claimed. And unfortunately every single device including watches tablets and phones in my house has Samsung care and I have spent thousands on it. I have never used any other device but I'm pretty sure Apple has better customer service and I will be switching my phone to iPhone or a pixel as Scamsung has completely lost my business and business of friends and family. Save your hard earned money and stay away from Samsung. If anyone's interested, I will be selling my note 10 plus, s20, 2x S22 Ultra, 2x tab s7 plus, watch 4 and many more Samsung devices. Message me if you're interested as I'm done with their scamming. They say whatever you want to hear while selling but won't honor anything.
12 Comments
Helenna
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi khehra, We would like to inform you that Samsung Care+ plan can fix the device and Samsung Care+ plan doesn't have an option to replace the device.

However, We suggest you to contact Samsung Care+ plan for further options.

Please refer the below link to know more about Samsung Care+ plan.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/offer/samsung-care-plus/

0 Likes
SAFOR3V3R
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
I'm interested in buying the s22 ultra. How much for that
0 Likes
Edweina
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Only look to buy the S22 ultra if you want to get a run around from customer service and wait months for your device. I pre-ordered on Feb 9th and I still haven't received any information on when I will recieve my S22 ultra.
SAFOR3V3R
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Man that's extremely rough man. Samsung needs to do better. If I'm gonna get the s22 ultra ill most likely order it from my carrier directly. Cuz ordering from Samsung is unreliable
Aminoooo
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Samsung has turned into a horrible company. I think they may have forgotten that there are other people that make cell phones. I can't speak for you guys but this will be my last Samsung product
Hennman
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
And meanwhile I purchased a Note 20 Ultra 512 along with Samsung Care and they told me multiple times that if your phone is lost or damaged anyway beyond repair it will be replaced with a refurbished model the same or if not available the next newest equivalent of what I have. I just went through having my smashed screen replaced under Samsung Care and they mentioned if not repairable it would be replaced. This was mentioned to me during my purchase of this phone AND when I purchased my phone and Samsung Care. I do believe this was also mentioned in the terms of this Care?
0 Likes
Asif118
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

I am also very angry and annoyed at Samsung care plus.  I no longer intend to buy a fold 4 as initially intended.

Most don't even know you have an excess to pay for £115 for the fold 3 if you try to make a claim.  If I had known at the time and samsung CLEARLY stated this, I may not have bought the fold 3 at that time.  I mean, I would have even considered separate insurance which also covers theft and catastrophic damage or phone replacement etc (care plus does not).    They sold a top end device at £1600 claiming free samsung care plus damage repair for pre orders/early buyers.  That's what sold the device to me.  I mean how many people fully read terms and conditions small print.

Samsung need to clearly state excess charges of over £100 for their fold devices.  

0 Likes
ltmata
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Had a practically criminal experience with Samsung. Worst customer service I have ever experienced. I received two defective dryers and was told that a claim was submitted for compensation. All follow ups I had completely denied this and I requested that they relisten to the calls. Anytime the service representative didnt have an answer they would hang up on me or refuse to answer my questions 

0 Likes
Klbb
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

I'm frustrated as hell too. I had the charging port malfunction in my phone (brand new s22). After two months, Samsung Care told me they had no idea when the replacement phone would be back in stock and sent me a check for my phone, which was still covered under warranty from Samsung. When I bought my new phone, Samsung told me I couldn't transfer the old plan and would have to purchase a new one and get a refund for the old plan. Now after three months of them never replying, they're telling me it was a buyback and too bad so sad. I'm out $220 that I received absolutely nothing for. And the only reason I even purchased it was because the repair people told me I should when I brought the phone in. 

0 Likes