Hi Keagan

I submitted the error report through Samsung app, with the log.  I do this about 45 mins after I see this problem from cycling.

Hi Keagan

So I have used the Samsung Members app to send an error report and they were not being helpful at all.  Please see attached screenshot of what they replied.

Screenshot_20201117-010254_Samsung Members.jpg

Obviously they made no effort to look at this link, which explains the entire details of the problem.  So what should we do?  And I have no idea if they even received the error report.

corporatei
Active Level 3

So when I use the GPS Bike Computer and Garmin watch, along with taking photos with location on, this tagging problem happens.  For this example, I checked the Google Photos GPS location and this photo cannot write tags on from PC, and the GPS location is completely wrong.  Could this be interfered from the bike GPS computer and garmin watch?  I am trying to figure out whether is the GPS Bike computer or the Garmin Vivoactive 4 watch or both that is messing up the photos randomly that causes write tag problems.

Screenshot_20210312-141147_Photos.jpg20210311_132348.jpg

corporatei
Active Level 3

20210405_140833.jpg20210404_124827.jpg

Photos with a lot of information or graphics or lots of visual aspects in the photo also tend to display this error message in Windows when applying tags.  Simpler looking photos don't give this error message.  This also happened in the absence of the bike GPS computer and GPS Garmin Watch.