Original topic:

Alarm - How to set to Sunday as first day

(Topic created on: 06-09-2023 03:25 AM)
JeffLeB
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hi all!
How do you guys set the first day of the week to Sunday in your alarm settings? 
In the Samsung Clock App.
0 Likes
4 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Samsung's Clock should be synced with Samsung's Calendar (I think), so open the Samsung Calendar & go to it's Settings & set Sunday as the first day of the week. 

See if that works for you. 

Screenshot_20230609_063626.jpg

JeffLeB
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Thanks for your answer RedDogRabbit!
My Samsung Calendar is set to Sunday, indeed. But it won't sync the Samsung Clock day, though. I'll try to see if there's a conflicting app.
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

It's POSSIBLE that there MIGHT be a conflicting app? 

The only other place that I can think of, would be in Settings > General Management > Date & Time, but there's no option to set the first day of the week there.

0 Likes
ethnomagic
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I face the same problem - I literally just reset my phone to factory original condition (after replacing the motherboard due to some hardware defects).  So now I am setting up the same phone after the reset - and sure enough, my Clock app no longer starts Sunday as the 1st of the week.  While Calendar is set for Sunday.  This is very strange because the Clock started Sunday as the 1st day before my reset (even when I first bought it brand new)!  Can someone please explain this?

0 Likes