Original topic:

android 13

(Topic created on: 11-05-2022 09:45 AM)
suezboy
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
really tired of them pushing back this update week after week was supooses to grt it the second week of october 
5 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Wherever did you get the idea, that One UI V5.0 was supposed to be released the 2nd week of October.. Certainly not from Samsung's Notice lol

The US just received it about a week ago. 

suezboy
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
when the beta first came out they said android 13 would come out in october for samsung s series but ofc like anyone on the internet there always has to be that one guy who assumes everyones stupid lol get a life and stop being a bot
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

You were probably thinking of the information from the US, as Canada doesn't participate in the Betas. 

The US did in fact start getting the Stable version of One UI V5.0 more than a week ago. 

It shouldn't be long before the Stable version is released for the S22 series in Canada. 

suezboy
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
youre king samsung ig eh my bad 905 android is good enough for me i dont need to stalk samsung stans to find out info like that lol
0 Likes
waqqas31
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
The only feature I'm really looking forward to is reducing the shutter lag in my camera app... And the so-called improved "snapiness."
0 Likes