Original topic:

Android Auto will not connect automatically

(Topic created on: 07-21-2024 09:42 AM)
johng48
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Since the last update on July 19 2024.
1 - Android Auto broke. I fixed it by downloading updates from Google play. 
2 - The phone no longer connects automatically. I have to manually connect using the phone connection.

Remedies:
1 - Include release notes with updates.
2 - Do bug fixes separately from "feature" additions or changes. 
3-Do NOT assume everyone wants new stuff. Allow selective "upgrades" and additions through a menu and include a description of what the selection implies. My phone is not your toy. I own it.
4- I would love to remove AI and One UI. But it seems I'm stuck with them.
5 - Show respect for your customers. I have bought many Samsung products but now I do not think I'll buy another Samsung phone.

3 Comments
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi johng48,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you while trying to connect to the Android auto and certainly understand your disappointment on this. 

Thank you for your suggestions and feedback, we certainly think of it.  We are doing our best to communicate constructive suggestions to relevant teams, and we will be happy to pass along your feedback.

0 Likes
johng48
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I want feature additions removed from my phone now. You did not ask for my permission to install them. You wouldn't want me moving into your home without permission. So get the hell out of mine
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi johng48,

We kindly request you to please provide us the base band version and the Android Auto app version to analyze the issue better.

Thank you.

0 Likes