Original topic:

Bixby and it's ability to spy on all you content

(Topic created on: 05-21-2022 03:37 PM)
S21FEBixbysmasher
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Remove all of Bixby permissions cause it absolutely the most annoying and useless program. I don't need 3 digital wallets or password holds. Samsung should clean up the bloat-ware and potentially harmful products. 

Did you know if you don't change or delete your location data the government can look at it pretty easy once your past the lock screen and it's done by Google and they also keep months of files of your location. 

People need to be aware of the malicious codes the government leaves in your phone. Also using a good APK killer on your phone, and doing research on every icon. An they will usually tell you what to kill off not to wreck your phone.

15 Comments
Galaxy S
Go see the Geek Squad at best buy. They may have a solution cheaper than mine.
0 Likes
the_expert
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

hello. the_expert here. please provide proof of suspicion claim before claiming the suspicion. hope it helps.

0 Likes
Granatas
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

What reason could you even possibly have to come in here and say that kind of thing? You obviously serve an agenda. 😉 We are winning and we are catching on to this kind of thing fast sir. I signed up for this for no other reason than to call you out as others have been doing I see.. Consensus is the same thing as truth in this day and age and the consensus appears to be that you are a shill.

0 Likes
Travis_
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
But it forces me to let it have all permissions, like i cant take permissions away, should i just disable it?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
This expert guy wants proof eat me you government spook. Wonder why people have APK killers. To delete the trash that isn't needed. Bixby does nothing but turn on when not needed, you press wrong key on side edge oh look it's that dillhole Bixby getting in the way of my map and music.
Travis_
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Ikr
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

He's not any "expert", he's a Troll who has been banned from Samsung Members before lol 

You can disable Bixby with adb if you really want to. 

Galaxy S
Figured so, or he's a paid snoop for samsung, see I didn't trust Knox when it came out at first but it got better. Funny stories I killed all the programs it told me too off of DW and what to install to prevent tracking and that phone still would run faster than a IPhone 15. Plus I had a dirt bag lazy boss who got us to use a timecard app for hours, yea it was a tracking device, oh however did you come to this conclusion Mr . Holmes- well I phoned the app developer and said I was a business owner looking to potentially use this app. I said I have problem employee, does this app track there location? Yes it does the rep replied he asked who I was with hung up phone. Got emulator and my boss couldn't understand how I'm in Alaska but standing in front of him, I said you had a company full of employees download a app that tracks them without there knowledge on there personal device. That a Breach of privacy, and not too mention civil rights and freedoms. Next day a supervisor came around and was trying to get us to sign off now on being tracked. I said you buy me new, truck and company fuel card. We will leave it at half the company quit because they had been using the app for over 6 months. I don't ever trust the apps on phones.
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

You can disable any system app with adb.