Original topic:

Bixby routine bug

(Topic created on: 03-28-2023 12:05 AM)
Floppydisk1
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
So I've been having this bug for a while and I was trying to figure out what's causing it and I found out it was Bixby routine every time a routine activates itself based on a Time it causes whatever app I'm in to go home the app doesn't crash it just sends me to the home screen I can go back in the app just fine but every time a Bixby routine activate whatever app I'm in game, Instagram ,YouTube whatever it will go back to the home screen. Its not the end of the world but can get annoying. Im using an S23 Plus btw
0 Likes
8 Comments
samy2022
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Did you find the defective routine? If not you can try to deactivate each routine and check if the bug still occurs, and if it stops, then the it's the defective routine
Floppydisk1
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yeah its "protect battery"

At 3 Am when it turns on it kicks me off my apps. So i changed the time to 3:01 Am just to be sure and it did it again
0 Likes
samy2022
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
I created a routine where battery protection at a set time, and launched a game, and I didn't have any issue, you can also try to cleare cache of modes and routines if the issue persist
0 Likes
Floppydisk1
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Dont know how to do that
0 Likes
samy2022
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Go to settings, apps, search for modes and routines, click on it, click on storage, then click on clear cache. You won't loose any data by clearing the cacheScreenshot_20230329_071616_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20230329_071608_Settings.jpgScreenshot_20230329_071554_Settings.jpg
Floppydisk1
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Okay thanks
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Thank you samy2022.

Hi, we recommend you to follow the steps provided by samy2022 to Clear cache for the modes and routines and check for the issue.

Please take the time to accept the comment that you find helpful as a solution by clicking on 3 dots and tap on "Accept as Solution" and help others with the same query.

0 Likes
Floppydisk1
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Still kicks me out.
0 Likes