Original topic:

Bluetooth switching while on phone calls

(Topic created on: 10-26-2021 04:32 PM)
mrigger3500
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
My s21 ultra wants to connect to any of my bluetooth devices that it sees.
I use a headset all day talking to business associates but every time my phone sees any of my other blutooth devices it switches causing me to lose the call. lots of time it's when my wife comes home from work and her phone isn't connected to the cars bluetooth but mine does as she enters the driveway causing her to be confused as a random person is talking to her unexpectadly
15 Comments
LakiPL
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

I have the same issue with my S9. After calling 3-4 sek. its shifting to my wifes bt headphones like it would be always prior.

Unsolved.

0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, can you please if you have tried back up and reset?

0 Likes
Rwlesq
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Did you ever find a solution? I've been having this problem all the time with a Note 10 and I can't find any solution out there. 

0 Likes
mrigger3500
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Nope it just connects to whatever it wants whenever. I just wish it would ask before it disconnects and connects to something else
0 Likes
Liolik
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Galaxy S22.

The same issue. VERY, VERY annoying.  Especially on a very important phone call.

There's no toggle switch for "auto connect" in bluetooth settings. At least on my device. 

Samsung team, please do something with it!

0 Likes
Kristoffer9624
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

When I see this thread it makes me sad to see the stupid replies from Samsung affiliates. This is a real problem and the problem still occurs 2 years after the initial posting.

I did not have this problem with my One Plus and my next mobile phone, unless this problem will be solved, is not a Samsung.

0 Likes