Original topic:

Delivery report

(Topic created on: 07-11-2020 02:44 PM)
ajDilligaf
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Hi all.. can anyone tell me how to get rid of the "delivery report"? I get one after every text and it's driving me crazy!
24 Comments
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi ajDilligaf, Thanks for updating us on the issue. Please don't worry. We will assist you until the issue got resolved. Have a nice day.

0 Likes
ajDilligaf
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Afternoon Keagan.. I finally got into town and downloaded the update, in like 15-20 seconds, as opposed to the 20-30 minutes it takes from home! Full bars are amazing, 1 or 2 at the farm is the usual! Anyhoo, the update has changed nothing on my phone that I can see.. at least in what I was hoping for anyway. I will just have to live with what is and stop wishing for what was lost. So be it. Hope all is well with you. Have a great day!
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi ajDilligaf, I am fine and thanks for asking. Hope you are safe and sound. Did you contact the carrier about the delivery reports? I understand that it's a trouble for you to go out and update your phone but it better if you do it to avoid any trouble. Stay safe and have a nice day. 

0 Likes
ajDilligaf
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Keagan, I've talked to Koodo and as with previous conversations I've had with them.. most pleasant but, not something at their end, suggest I talk to Samsung.. who says talk to Koodo! On other issues as well, neither help much! That's it! I'm good, hope you and yours are staying safe! Don't know where you are but, it's evening here so.. do have a good one.
And again, thanks 😊 for your help!
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Galaxy S

Hi ajDilligaf, Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. We will forward the issue to the team and get back to you if we got any information on it. Good day.

0 Likes