Original topic:

Galaxy S- design flaw

(Topic created on: 05-07-2023 02:09 PM)
Members_dzcoE6C
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

Please do not buy any Samsung products specially in Canada.. I have a sound/speakers issue with my S22 plus which is well known to most of the S22 + owners to happen when exposure to cold weather and after flights landing. This issue appeared to be prevalent and common with S22 series but Samsung does not acknowledge that.

Bad customer service. Even if they are going to repair the device, it will be defective and not reliable and they know that.  It is a hardware issue otherwise they could fix it with software update.

0 Likes
14 Comments
electromanjim
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Lol 😆 🤣 😂 actually your soooooo right ️ bad statement from my end thanks for bringing me back to reality.
Ray1
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S

Suggesting no one buy Samsung products because you have found a problem with your device because of your lifestyle  or what happens in your job  is totally ludicrous.

There are the majority of people that will never run into a problem caused by the cold and after flights so because you have a problem the rest of us shouldn't enjoy our devices??

I have yet to see a problem with my S22 

@RedDogRabbit has suggested a fix for your problem which I am positive he has researched as a solution so if you can't even try it and prove him wrong means your post is without Merrit.

Members_dzcoE6C
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

I totally agree with the temporary solution which is opening the sim tray, but it is not a funny thing to do it 2 or 3 times a day... If you enjoy it I am sorry I do not.

I do not use my phone for fun, I use it in my work.. the device is not cheap, it costed about 1300 CAD $.

The problem is common in almost all the S22+ related to weather changes and pressure change, it is not my fault that I have to travel more often.

From my experience, Samsung customer service is poor may be in the section of cell phones but this is a fact. 

Defective hardware + poor service....

0 Likes
Ray1
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S

I never said you should be happy with Samsung's crappy customer service. It really **bleep**.

I said you should not be advising everybody to not buy a Samsung phone because "you" have a problem with yours and getting Samsung to fix it.

0 Likes
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing this issue for quite a while now. As you've mentioned you've heard this is a prevalent issue with other users, I will be escalating this issue and hopefully it will get addressed soon. 

0 Likes