Original topic:

I committed a crime

(Topic created on: 05-31-2021 06:07 PM)
Bing
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy S
I really hate this phone. It's too big. But s21 only in 128gb with carrier. So had to get ultra 256gb. They don't even sell 512gb. I'm coming from s10 512gb + SD. 

Even s21 is so big. If you can reduce bezels, make phones smaller. It's becoming wide and heavier to hold phones. Soon I'm gonna grow finger muscles.

Samsung: PEOPLE DONT NEED GIANT PHONES.

look at Apple. Forget mini. They've pro and pro max. Same specs. If someone need extra battery or display, then they get max.

14 Comments
Galaxy S
The phone I had before this S21 Ultra was the S9. I am now really quite happy with the S21 Ultra as I have customized it to the way I like it with games, ringtones, etc. Being without an SD card is not a huge issue as I don't have enough files or apps to make use of an SD card and the memory space is sufficient for my use.
Bing
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
You're right, but it's about choice. For some 128gb is enough, but for many it won't be. Just like for some 6gb ram is enough instead of 12gb. I just don't understand why Samsung messed up their storage component this year.
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, we appreciate any feedback about our company's products and services. We value your comments.

CHANTAL68
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Before we could save on sd card, but since samsung 21, they decided to exclude and ban SD CARDS... so no more saving to il! I am so disapointed that I plan to purchase a phone that can authorise and propose saving on SD CARD....
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, you can always get Storage from the Onedrive option.

0 Likes