Original topic:

Its that time again!! - Unpacked 2024 LIVE Event

(Topic created on: 01-16-2024 09:16 AM)
SnowCat19
Options
Galaxy S

As most of you know, tomorrow, January 17th is Samsung's first Galaxy Unpacked event for 2024.

The event will be streamed live on YouTube and you can watch it HERE as well as on Samsung.com

Will be starting at 1 PM EST Live from San Jose, California.

Samsung will be announcing their newest Galaxy to the family, Galaxy S24, S24 Plus and of course, the beast Galaxy S24 Ultra which now has a FLAT screen.

So its, goodbye to the curved edge, and with a titanium bezel which makes it weigh a bit less. Galaxy S24 will also come with AI, and a cool new feature, an object eraser from VIDEOS! We will probably also see some new buds, a new watch, and a new Galaxy Book.

I am super excited to watch the live stream tomorrow, still debating if I should pre-order the S24 Ultra, or wait til August and Pre Order the Z Flp 6 and finally join the flip side 😛 I've been on Galaxy since day 1 so it's hard to let go.

What are you most likely looking forward to from tomorrow's event?

Don't forget to register by tomorrow to get an exclusive $100 E-Voucher when you pre-order the newest Galaxy and you can enter for a chance to win 1 of 10 Galaxy Book3 360!!

Register HERE 

5 Comments
Jedi_Haiku
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
Does anyone know how much it costs?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
I've heard rumors that the S24U will be around the same price as the S23U

The S23U will shoot better shots in 10x zoom but the S24U will shoot better shots without zoom.
Both still have the 200mp camera
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, we are happy to see that you are excited for the new S24 and thank you for sharing your experience with our Samsung community members.

0 Likes
Uxxr94
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I still haven't recieved my voucher in Canada please someone help!
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Don't worry I haven't received mine either. Most likely will come in after today's event so keep an eye on your inbox.
0 Likes