Original topic:

Just updated my phone to One UI 6.1, it's a game-changer!!

(Topic created on: 05-19-2024 11:13 PM)
ac0lytes
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
There's a lot of difference after updating to One UI 6.1. I can tell that it's my favorite update so far. My phone is not overheating anymore, and Galaxy AI is actually really cool ️ it help me a lot with uni assigment or even just interacting with my bias 😋 Here's my favorite feature after the update.
1. New Widget
I really enjoy customizing my phone so that it feels more personal to me and the new widget are so cool😍 I can even see the lunar phase just by seeing my lockscreen

2. Auto Format, Summarize, Correct Spelling, and Translate
As a university student who is currently pursuing a law degree, this feature helps me a lot!! I can easily summarize any journal, fix any grammatical errors, and translate as many documents as I want. This feature also helps me interact with my biases through Weverse since they speak in Korean most of the time.😋👌 It's a 100 from me.

3. Interpreter
It's a game changer because I can finally interact with foreign people struggling with their languange. I'll update later if I finally have the chance to study abroad (( manifesting me as an IISMA Awardee 2025)) 🤭🤭🤭

4. Circle to Search
As a K-pop fan, I'm always curious about my biases' wardrobes, so it genuinely helps me a lot to find out what these hotties are currently wearing.😭😭😭

I think that's it, I'll do some update if I already tried the new feature😋🫶 enjoy

Note: I use the help of Galaxy AI to fix minor grammatical mistake in this short review 🤭

3 Comments
CaptainLynnnn
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Awesome review, thanks for sharing! 😎👍
0 Likes
Artoriel
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Awesome review! I'm still experimenting and having fun with Galaxy AI myself. There's still a lot to explore. Though, regarding the new lock screen widgets, they will also appear on AoD, and I wonder if having them would affect my battery life since more items on AoD means higher battery drain. 😅
0 Likes
Moderator3
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, thank you for the review.

0 Likes