Original topic:

move a App

(Topic created on: 10-17-2017 11:58 AM)
King21
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
on an S7 how do I move a app from the second page of apps to the first page of? And I do not mean my home main page either. I have so tried Lots with my finger of trying to move it under that edit portion option
0 Likes
9 Comments
Galaxy S
@King2, In order to move apps from page 2 to page 1, press and hold the app, drag it to the left until the screen slides to the right, select the spot and drop the app into where you want it. The edit portion is used if you are trying to place the apps in alphabetical order.
0 Likes
King21
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
that doesn't work Jayman. that motion just wants to take it to my main front home page. it skips over 2
1st page of apps & doesnt even show it/up. and thr is so one extra space spot left for one more app on that 1st page of , at bottom right corner.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
@King2, I don't have an S7 anymore but if I remember correctly, when you're on the app screen, press the 3 dots in the top right corner, I think there's an option to edit the app screen.
0 Likes
Kobs1406
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
@King2 is this the defult launcher?
0 Likes
King21
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I don't know what you mean by that? just trying to move app icons from one app page to another
0 Likes
Kobs1406
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
@King2 I belive you can deleta the app than put it on the page you want from the app drawer. On my S7 what @jayman1973 said works.
0 Likes
King21
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
thx for ur reply. i did get it figured out before this. the movement thing by finger is just very tricky hard & had to have patients & presistance
0 Likes
akoexmo
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
drag and drop bring to a corner and let the page turn
0 Likes
King21
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
you'v given the best answer. Ya that's what works,waiting for page to move & patients. Thx 👍
0 Likes