Original topic:

New emojis? Face melt, etc

(Topic created on: 07-27-2022 08:43 AM)
manelew
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
So my boyfriend has the exact same phone and he has the new emojis like the face melt and the bubbles and stuff. What's the deal with that?
Edit lol: we have Samsung galaxy s21 Ultra, all software updated and both using SwiftKey. Also the same provider. 
manelew
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Yes I believe so
0 Likes
manelew
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Wait I take it back, I would like to publically apologize to @pchan0
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

I also use SwiftKey & SwiftKey Beta. 

What emojis are you missing on your keyboard? 

0 Likes
manelew
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Um wel I'm not exactly sure what all is missing but for example, the melty face, that weird one that's an outlined smiley, the bubbles and like, the hang gestures and stuff like the heart hands? Is that a thing? I'm not sure. I don't have SwiftKey beta tho
0 Likes
manelew
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
*hand gestures (yikes)
0 Likes
manelew
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
K so I downloaded SwiftKey beta and get this - the emojis are there BUT I can't see them when I send them?? Lmao? Is that what hell feels like?
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

You mean that when you use an emoji like this 🌊 You aren't seeing the wave emoji when you type it? 

samy2022
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
For the wave emoji I can see it but for the box I just see a rectangle, I think that's what @manelew is talking aboutScreenshot_20220727-135748_Samsung Members.jpgScreenshot_20220727-135756_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

I think that it's more of a Samsung Members issue? 

I know that there's times when I post here, that some of the emojis that I use are converted into something else, I don't mean a different emoji, but something that looks like Samsung Members couldn't decode the emoji that was used.. but it's not all the time, so?

I think that the member who posted the "box", probably used something else & it just  improperly appeared as a box. 

samy2022
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Maybe... I found the box emoji I'll see if it appears 📦