Original topic:

New Update removed Gallery Edit Option?

(Topic created on: 01-07-2024 09:44 AM)
puppetmagic
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I noticed with the new samsung update that i can no longer edit a face in a video from my gallery. Used to be able to edit jawline, smooth skin, make eyes bigger. Specifically videos, it seems faces in photos can still be edited. 

Anyone else experiencing this? And is there a way i can get the option back or uninstall this samsung update (i really need to be able to edit face in videos).

17 Comments
puppetmagic
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Hmmm strange...maybe the gallery app is being discontinued? I find it weird that its not in the app store and that its been changed, ect.
0 Likes
Al-001
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
@puppetmagic, maybe it was taken out from the galaxy store after being reported with issues as what you experienced.
puppetmagic
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yes possibly. Id love to be surprised with the face edit features added back. I sent in error reports but havent gotten a response back yet
0 Likes
Al-001
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
@puppetmahic, I don't know it yet since I can't fine the New version of gallery app in galaxy store.
0 Likes
puppetmagic
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Hmm the galaxy store seems to be having alot of issues lately ...idk
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, please be assured that Samsung always strives to provide the best user experience on the device, We’ll ensure you that it will be considered as feedback and value your time contacting us.

We certainly bring it to our team for further review.

Hopefully, the feature that you are expecting might be added in future update.

puppetmagic
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Hello, the feature was already apart of the gallery to edit videos. I was using it just a few weeks ago and ive used it for 2 years apart of my job until this new samsung update. I would employ you to check previous samsung versions and or previous gallery version which would probably show the face edit feature for videos in the gallery.
0 Likes
puppetmagic
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I sent in some error reports and feedback.. i want to speak to sofatware department...is there a way i can do this?
0 Likes