Original topic:

No response three weeks after starting returns?

(Topic created on: 06-24-2022 07:06 PM)
InYunS
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

Is this normal for Samsung? I bought a s22+ on official web. After using my s22+ for about two weeks, my eyes became very sore and my eyesight decreased significantly. I applied for a return at the end of May, although it was more than 15 days, they agreed to my return after explaining the situation, and then I received the shipping label and shipped my s22+, it arrived on June 2. Then more than 3 weeks now I didn't get any respond. I asked them many times they all told me it's almost done and will email me, they told me many times that I still need wait for 48 hours, then after the overdue they told me I had to wait 1 week, then they told me I had to wait another weekend, but every time I went to ask they told me that it was still processing, and the customer service never know the progress.

Should I cancel the return or I should call the police or doing something else? Because based on their replies to me, they don't seem to be willing to give me a refund or send me the phone back. After I searched, I found their after-sales service is very bad. I can't imagine this is what the biggest company in the world would do

7 Comments
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, we realize that you have been greatly inconvenienced by the delay and sincerely apologize for the discomfort.

We kindly request you to provide the order number of the device, so that we will follow up with the team to bring in every effort to address your concern benevolently and at the earliest.

InYunS
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

CA220504-58392146

0 Likes
manoti94
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Welcome to SAMSCAM. Next time, i will try Apple-scam
0 Likes
InYunS
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

I'm worried now that they won't send the phone back even if I give up the refund

0 Likes
InYunS
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

So what will your team do? Pretend to be worried and continue your fraud?

0 Likes
manoti94
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
0 Likes
Axton
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, we sincerely apologize for the delay and inconvenience caused to you.
We had followed up with the team and you would be receiving a refund early next week.
We appreciate your time and patience in this regard.

0 Likes