Original topic:

Notification drawer issue

(Topic created on: 11-22-2017 11:19 PM)
timhortons619
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Most of the times when i open the notifications drawer and clear some of them this is what happens? why?
Also my S8 has been lagging a bit recently and the batteru after the last 'security patch' has been going down. yes i did clear the catch and also tried to calibrate the battery. My phone is unrooted and its clean 100% on device manager.

If this helps, recently my original cable stopped working with fast charging and now i use wireless charging which is okay but not as fast as the cable charging. Tried contacting the support team and they kept asking for my billing info which i cant find at the moment as i moved my house recently. Someone help please.93724bed-2e04-4f98-87b3-36ef98e9c621.jpg
9 Comments
pedrolucas
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
I have the she notification drawer issue.
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
merci
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Galaxy S
Hey @timhortons619, not sure if you've already tried giving your device a restart but usually that will help fix a plethora of issues. Either way, I've already escalated your case to our team so they'll be looking into it as well. Thanks for bringing this up!

-Nick
timhortons619
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
thanks for replying Nick
i did try restarting too. it fixes itself after a while but it gets annoying. i mean its not that bad but its still an issue. thanks anyways!
0 Likes
minecu24
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
can't find the mobile data icon on quick panel settings on my s7 edge (SM-G935W8) please help me3504caa8-9899-49e9-a732-a34a18202962.jpg
6a9183c5-fe2f-43b9-a15d-0ea140191e9d.jpg
0 Likes
spaminathan
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
This happens to me too when my memory is running low. The phone will lag overall. My problem was traced back to the Air Canada Rouge app (weird, I know!); for some reason it was hogging resources. I would start with analyzing what apps/processes are running in the background when you experience the notification drawer issue. Diagnosing this is a little annoying, but you'll eventually get to the root of the problem.
0 Likes
timhortons619
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
the thing is. It doesnt matter what i have the ram would be free or its 60% usage is from system alone. It hangs even though its not at 100% so not sure what's going on there
0 Likes
minecu24
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
i'm from the philippines
0 Likes
beachgirl
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
i tried a few times lol to restart but i appreciate all the advice..v helpful as i not v techy...but i will figure put the settings n carry on...
0 Likes