Original topic:

Opinions??

(Topic created on: 04-15-2024 07:23 AM)
guitargod
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I was going to upgrade from S23 fe to S24 ultra..but after the ONE Ui 6.1 update..is there not really a big difference now anyway??now that Ai is on s23 models??

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Personally I think that Samsung missed the boat with the FE models.. They should have made them "extra special", but they seem to be a budget version, the opposite of where they should have gone. That said, I think that it would be an upgrade to go from the FE model to the S24 Ultra.

As for "A.I", Meh. I would even consider the current state of A.I. for purchasing a phone. 

View solution in context

11 Comments
Solution
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Personally I think that Samsung missed the boat with the FE models.. They should have made them "extra special", but they seem to be a budget version, the opposite of where they should have gone. That said, I think that it would be an upgrade to go from the FE model to the S24 Ultra.

As for "A.I", Meh. I would even consider the current state of A.I. for purchasing a phone. 

guitargod
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I hear ya on the fe being the budget model..I'd even upgrade to an s23 ultra
lecanard
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
En francaissvp
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Appuyez longuement sur le texte que vous souhaitez traduire, et l'option de traduction apparaît.

Screenshot_20240415_134356.jpg

Day_Walker
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Il y a aussi le bouton d'ellipses déroulant, qui utilise également Google. Mais si vous utilisez Samsung Keybard, vous pouvez également utiliser la fonction d'interpréteur intégrée. 1713325438497.jpg1713325561983_1713325561977_0.jpg1713325572251_1713325572246_0.jpg1713325630155.jpg
0 Likes
Day_Walker
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Demonstrated1713325675583.jpg1713325675591.jpg
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, the S24 Ultra comes with Titanium Frame Strong suit of smartphone armor and also Built-in S Pen for edge-to-edge precision. With the Galaxy AI you can unleash new ways to create, connect and more.

The new way to search is here with Circle to Search with Google. While scrolling or watching videos, use S Pen or your finger to circle items and get Google Search results. With photo assist the AI editing capabilities help you get the exact photo you want, relocating objects and intelligently filling in empty spaces. 

Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra will be better choice if you're looking to click lot of pictures as it has better 12 MP Front Camera in comparison to Samsung Galaxy S23 FE.

However, as of now the AI features are for the S24 series only. Hopefully, it will be added in the future updates. 

Thank you.

RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Your last statement, is incorrect! 

A.I. is available on any Samsung device running One UI V6.1. 

The S23 Ultra One UI V6.1 HAS A.I. now!

A Samsung Moderator should know this! 

Galaxy S
That just goes to show you how generic the responses are and how the moderators sometimes don't even read what the post says before slapping a generic response ugh smh 😑 I'm surprised always surprised when a moderator responds to a reply cause sometimes I feel like they're all bots and not programed to have a human reply 🤔 That being said I appreciate the replies when they happen and hope they continue to reply once a customer replies to their comments especially with a correction ☺️👌🏾👍🏾