Original topic:

Please stop glaser advertising

(Topic created on: 03-01-2023 11:20 PM)
qwer123
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Hi Samsung 
Cause u please stop with this false advertisement about your LTPO technology, u have been doing that for 3 years. 

With the s21 ultra u said it could go as low as 10hz but mostly just switches between 60 and 120 and rearly did it drop down to 48hz and was just like the rest of the s21 series and I was expecting that to be fixed with the future software update but that never happened so I was hoping u would fix that. 

Instead of fixing that u again false advertised the s22 ultra to be LTPO 2.0 instead of fixing the LTPO 1 tech and advertised it can go as low as 1hz while the LTPS of the s22/s22+ was advertised to go as low as 10hz which was the advertisement as the s21 ultra but neither of them lower than 24hz which was 1 step closer for the s22/s22+ and was expecting next year could be the year they finally master their LTPO to drop to 1hz and their LTPS to drop to 10hz as advertise. 

Once again withs 23 false advertisement and nothing actually changed from the s22 series all s23 series still doesn't go below 24hz, I'm sick and tried and considering this is now your 4ᵗʰ gen the LTPO should work the way it's advertised. 

The note 20 ultra first to bring variable refresh rate and was advertised to switch between 48-120hz and worked the way it was advertised, the s21/s21+ also had the same variable refresh rate and worked the way it was advertised but then with the ultra they started to fake advertised unacceptable and they have been fake advertising for 3 years samsung please stop false advertising and drop it down to as low as 1hz because I don't need AOD or a still imagine or not touching the phone and everything on the screen still I don't need 24hz and please make it more accurate like when playing a 50fps video the refresh rate goes to 60hz or 48hz like it should be 50hz so ltpo is not as accurate as it should be or playing certain games at 45fps and the refresh rate being 30hz when it should be at 45

0 Likes
0 Comments