Original topic:

"Ready to Ship"

(Topic created on: 03-08-2022 11:33 AM)
TylerP15
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Preorder has been sitting on ready to ship for days. Other people who have the same message have been told by customer support than this is essentially meaningless and actually means your order could go an additional 2-4 weeks before your preorder is even shipped. So anyone at the same point dont hold your breath yet. 
7 Comments
DT99
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Just chat with cs my order was feb 9 it was ready for ship status been told that I should receive it within 48 hours cross my fingers been waiting so long mine is sky blue color I will keep an update. SAMSUNG should compensate people with delay delivery with free gift 🎁
ik
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Sorry to tell you this but samsung canada do not give a 💩 about their customers. Don't expect a compensation or a gift trust me.
akkie
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I have placed an order for the same color (sky blue) on Feb 10th and after my chat with the samsung customer support, they said it will take roughly 2 weeks more. Not sure what's going on..
0 Likes
vetman
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Consider yourself lucky. Mine is in processing since feb9
0 Likes
Brantley
Options
Galaxy S

Hi TylerP15, We suggest you to write back to us with the detailed description of the issue.

0 Likes
DT99
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Hello everyone yesterday my status was ready to ship this morning it on the way. Mine is sky blue 512gig order was place on feb 10 Screenshot_20220309-054907_Samsung Internet.jpg
akkie
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
It's not actually "on its way" until you receive a fedex tracking ID once they dispatch the device. Most probably it would take roughly 2 weeks more to receive it.